[Freeswitch-users] Voice broadcasting

tahir almas tahir at ictinnovations.com
Fri Aug 24 16:32:23 MSD 2012

Last day I checked the list and posted these two comments where appropriate

The interesting thing I like to mention that  we have commercial product
competitive to ICTDialer,  entirely  different in design  as compared to
ICTDialer  and we use commercial channels to market it rather than this
mailing list

ICTDialer is purely OSS contribution for community  based on Open Source
communication framework Plivo / freeswitch and MySQL as back-end and
re-known Open Source CMS  Drupal as Front-End  with no hidden design  and
people here still have objection on posting ?

Regards

*Tahir Almas*

Managing Partner
ICT Innovations