[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH SIP trunk with CUCM 7.1

BookBag asaad2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 05:44:13 MSD 2012

I actually have that running. I configured a sip trunk between fs and cucm
7.1.3.  The trick is avoid sip authentication at all costs. Cucm does not
do sip authentication. It can neither accept or register to another sip
trunk.

Two things need to be done. First on cucm create a sip trunk to fs using ip
address and in your dialplan establish a sip dial route with a prefix like
for example 81. So all cisco users who dial 81xxxx will be routed through
that trunk to your fs ipaddress.

The other thing that you do is edit your acl to accept everything from your
cucm ip address. Then in your dial plan establish another prefix for
example for example 71. So all fs users will dial 71xxxx to get to a cucm
extension will go directly to xxxx@<cucm ip>.  Let me know if you need
additional help.