[Freeswitch-users] Concatenated multiple playback types

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Wed Aug 22 19:56:45 MSD 2012

Thanks for your response.
I don't think it would be something bad to implement.

I also wanted to correct a little issueI experience both with FS and Asterisk.
If you generate a tone, even if it's played in a file, and you execute a record action right after it is played, the last 30 ms (or so) of the tone is distorded and kind of faded out.
In some sircompstances, you might even hear the hint of the tone when you execute the next playback.
I wanted to replace my record tones with the tone followed by 30 MS silence.

Best,
Emrah