[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Project Looking For Volunteers: Web Site Dev/Maint

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Aug 22 01:24:44 MSD 2012

To all those who've pinged me: many thanks! In 24 hours I've received
information from 14 different individuals - this is excellent! "Many hands
makes light work" and all that. I will definitely be in touch. In the
meantime, if anyone else has Webby skills please don't hesitate to let me
know. Also, don't forget that you can also recruit people you know who
aren't part of the FreeSWITCH community.  :)

Thanks!

-Michael