[Freeswitch-users] mod_portaudio cannot find input or output device

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Tue Aug 21 06:21:15 MSD 2012

On 21-08-12 01:56, Brett Wilson wrote:
> How do I go about debugging it if there is no crash? I looked at the wiki
> but looks like gdb would only work if there is a crash.

I guess it would boil down to adding debug statements in the code.

On a different note, did you try different versions of the portaudio
libs? Looking at http://www.portaudio.com/download.html there seem to be
several versions that you could try. Maybe try to match the date of the
mod_portaudio commits to the stable release that comes closest to that date.

Regards,
Patrick