[Freeswitch-users] mod_spy codec issue

Willoughby, Ian ian at unifiedarts.com
Sun Aug 19 20:41:19 MSD 2012

I'm on the latest build and have a problem with garbled audio while executing userspy.  When I do a show channels, I see that my read_codec is set to L16 although I don't have that set if the global coded prefs.  Is there a way to force or deny codecs for userspy?  I have tried the following to no avail:

<action application="export" data="nolocal:absolute_codec_string=PCMU,PCMA"/>
        <action application="export" data="absolute_codec_string=PCMU,PCMA"/>
        <action application="answer"/>
        <action application="set" data="domain_name=blah.com"/>
        <action application="userspy" data="{absolute_codec_string=PCMU}$1@${domain_name} ${hash(select/${domain_name}/$1)}"/>

Ian