[Freeswitch-users] Recording problem

Vbvbrj vbvbrj at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 10:19:12 MSD 2012

On 17.08.2012 22:11, BookBag wrote:
> Sounds like network connection. Can you try switching stations between a
> bad phone and a good phone. Maybe your network has bad ports or cables
> somewhere. I know for all cisco voip they recommend cat 6 cables.

It is definatelly not a network problem. The clients are connected to
the same switch. I posted the log to see the difference. Observe "codec
substitution" lines for bad clients. I don't know what this means to the
system as why a substitution is done, but are not tried other codecs
from client to compare.