[Freeswitch-users] Help needed regaridng Contact Center solution

x.liu x.liu at hw.ac.uk
Fri Aug 17 17:48:04 MSD 2012

I am also trying the mod_callcenter. What I want is to route a call to
one agent ( a registered FS client, e.g. a SIP softphone)
of a list of agents by a Random or RoundRobin policy.

When I dial the extension which calls the callcenter app, I only have
hold-on music. It does not route a call to a agent.
You said " You don't need agent to dial anything to get the call from
queue. ",
I am wondering how I could let an agent log into the queue?

Thanks!

Xing