[Freeswitch-users] Emulate nat=yes

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Thu Aug 16 16:06:15 MSD 2012

Hello,

I am having trouble connecting my Polycom phone to FS. It works fine with Asterisk and I am trying to emulate the nat=yes behavior over on FreeSWITCH.

Both the Asterisk and FS servers are public. I am using the default FreeSWITCH sample configuration and attempting to register on the internal profile.

I have tried using NDLB-connectile-dysfunction with no luck. Any suggestions of what else I could try?

Directions to CLI commands to debug SIP would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks a bunch for your help.

--
Emrah

“In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.” Albert Einstein