[Freeswitch-users] Regarding outgoing call

Arnuld Uttre (Phonologies) arnuld at phonologies.com
Thu Aug 16 10:22:42 MSD 2012

Currently I am making an outgoing call using "api originate" over telnet
login. I am subscribing to:

 1)  CHANNEL_CREATE  to know when a call is started.
 2)  CHANNEL_DESTROY to know that call is over and all the resources are
freed.

is this the right method ?

NOTE: someone told me I should use CHANNEL_ORIGINATE to know that a call
is started and CHANNEL_HANGUP_COMPLETE to know when call is over and all
resources are destroyed. Wiki does not have much information on this. That
is why I posted this question.

--
Arnuld Uttre
Systems Software Engineer

arnuld at Phonologies.COM
http://www.phonologies.com

Phonologies (India) Private Limited
West Wing, Marri Deep, M. C. H. No. 12-5-4,
Lallaguda, Secunderabad 500017, INDIA.
Ph:+91-40-2701 8993 / 36
Fax:+91-40-2701 8992