[Freeswitch-users] How to config FS to listen to early media at 180?

Pip Live itispip-qq at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 15 18:30:22 MSD 2012

Hi, my FS for outbound PSTN gateway is configed as:

(in sofia.conf xml)
<param name="inbound-bypass-media" value="false"/>
<param name="inbound-late-negotiation" value="true"/>
(in particular gateway.conf xml)
 <action application="set" data="ignore_early_media=false"/>
 <action application="set" data="bridge_early_media=true"/>
 <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/PSTN1/$1"/>

But outbound call can not hear the early media played by destination number.

I checked Wiki which says FS will connect media when destination send 183,
and 180 means end-points should generate the faked ring tone; but in part
of Europ (Germany) & Asia countries, PSTN operators send early media with
180. Checked logger, it did showed a response of 180.

So is there anyway to config FS to connect media at 180 response from
destination?

Rgds, Pip