[Freeswitch-users] dumping all variables to freeswitch console or logs

BookBag asaad2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 02:12:13 MSD 2012

Hello everyone, I currently have my google voice sending calls to a DID on
my freeswitch server. What I want to do is be able to distinguish between
users who called my DID directly and those who called my google voice
number which forwarded them to my DID.

Unfortunatley for some reason google is sending an empty rdnis and an ani2
(anii). My question is how can I dump all variables to a log or the console
or if anyone knows what variable I can test against that google sends.

Thanx in advance