[Freeswitch-users] fs crashs after more then 100 dtmf events on a call

Thomas Hoellriegel admin at blindi.net
Tue Aug 14 14:15:27 MSD 2012

Am 14.08.12 um 02:16 schrieb covici at ccs.covici.com:

> I use pastebin all the time with lynx with no problems -- write me off
> list for more information.

How can you pate or upload a logfile?
I using debian squeeze in a text only console with a brailledisplay.

I can cut an paste with the brailledisplay only 25x80 blocks.
This is my problem.
I have tested with screen. Screen don.t pate a big logfile correctly.

I have create the copedump from fs. This is not the problem.
The problem ist: to paste the needed informations.

Thanks.