[Freeswitch-users] can I set the "api originate" command to use dialplan?

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 07:56:15 MSD 2012

Though Brain already spoke on this, just to add. If you are thinking of
handing your call over to the dialplan and do some processing before
sending out call then you need to use loopback channel instead of sofia.
That way you can dial the pstn number within your dialplan and do something
there.
Dialplan needs to be in place obviously.

Otherwise I dont think there is any mechanism or key-word you can put in
that field and it do the LCR or distribution or failover the carrier it
self.

BR
Sammy G.