[Freeswitch-users] uuid_media off appears to cancel park_after_bridge

Lynn Nielson lynn.nielson at greenseedtechnologies.com
Sun Aug 12 00:10:45 MSD 2012

We are building a dialer interface to our client app that calls our
customers and then allows those customers to connect and autodial to
their clients.  We are using these commands to do this:

originate
{park_after_bridge=true}sofia/gateway/vitelity-outbound/xxxxxxxxxx &park
    +OK <uuid_1>
originate sofia/gateway/vitelity-outbound/yyyyyyyyyy &park
    +OK <uuid_2>
uuid_bridge <uuid_1> <uuid_2>
uuid_media off <uuid_2>

If the second call (leg-b) hangs up, then both calls are dropped and the
park_after_bridge=true appears to be ignored.  If we leave off the last
command of uuid_media off <uuid>, then the call behaves as expected on
hang-up leaving the first call (leg-a) open. My problem is the we have
no audio on the call when we do not add the uuid_media off command.

This only happens when bridging two external calls.  If one of the legs
is an internal extension, then we don't need the uuid_media off and
audio works fine.

Is there another way of doing this or a way for uuid_media off to honor
the park_after_bridge condition?

btw: we have also tried this using Flowroute as the gateway as well.

Thanks

Lynn