[Freeswitch-users] Head version not compiling on windows (libspandsp issue)

Srini K aksrini at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 7 23:22:37 MSD 2012

Hi,
Today I updated the FreeSWITCH to head version and tried to compile it on Windows(Visual Studio 2010).
I get the folloing errors on libspandspError 9 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _set_lab_gamut at 32 referenced in function _read_tiff_image C:\FreeSWITCH\libs\spandsp\src\t4_tx.obj libspandsp
Error 10 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _set_lab_illuminant at 16 referenced in function _read_tiff_image C:\FreeSWITCH\libs\spandsp\src\t4_tx.obj libspandsp
Error 11 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _lab_to_srgb at 16 referenced in function _row_read C:\FreeSWITCH\libs\spandsp\src\t4_tx.obj libspandsp
Error 12 error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals C:\FreeSWITCH\Win32\Debug\libspandsp.dll libspandsp Any ideas? Thanks
Srini