[Freeswitch-users] Callcenter saying position in queue

Campbell Steven casteven at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 01:38:26 MSD 2012

Hi,

If you are using uuid_broadcast I suspect you have run into the same
issue as already open in this jira:

http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-4487

Please add your comments into the jira already open if it matches your
symptoms, the problem appears to be caused by a regression from a
change a few months back.

Campbell