[Freeswitch-users] Help!! FS -TLS interworking issue, How to config to allow "gentls_cert" to generate a root certificate with more longer valid-period ?

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 18:57:00 MSD 2012

The changes to the attached genttls script verse headis the DAYS was
set to 365 instead of 2190 (6 years).   In addition the days variable
was quoted in two places it was not quoted.   6 years should not be
the cause of any problems so we are left with the quoting.   I tested
across 4 platforms without finding the quoting to be an issue.

Robert can you let us know what platform has an issue with the days
param not being quoted for days = 2190?

~mitch