[Freeswitch-users] Am I using play_and_detect_speech correctly?

Liu, Xingkun X.Liu at hw.ac.uk
Wed Aug 1 12:48:46 MSD 2012

Hi Chris,

Many thanks for your info and suggestions!

Would you please tell me a bit more or any clue about the idea of using detect_speech APP to handle
barge-in over ESL? It is an interesting idea to try but for now I don't have any clue how it could be
done over Java ESL without touching or modifying detect_speech APP codes.

Thanks again!

Best regards,

Xing