[Freeswitch-users] $${base_dir} effect

Vbvbrj vbvbrj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 12:29:10 MSD 2012

On 01.08.2012 11:20, Viacheslav Dubrovskyi wrote:
> 01.08.2012 09:53, Vbvbrj пишет:
>> Where does this $${sounds_dir} come if I don't specify it?
> in configure.in
>
> AC_ARG_WITH([soundsdir],
> [AS_HELP_STRING([--with-soundsdir=DIR], [Put sound files into this
> location (default: $prefix/sounds)])], [soundsdir="$withval"],
> [soundsdir="$prefix/sounds"])
> AC_SUBST(soundsdir)
>

> So you need setup it during build: -
>
> ./configure --with-soundsdir ...

On configure, default is:
soundsdir = ${prefix}/sounds
recordingsdir = ${prefix}/recordings

Also I specify soundsdir and recordingsdir using command line on FS start.

If in callcenter.conf.xml I use absolute path for recordings folder, the
resulting folder is correct. If I use relative, then value of
${sounds_dir} is prepended. It should not do this. Inot prepend
${base_dir} ?