[Freeswitch-users] Time routing issue

Chris B. Ware chrisbware at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 30 11:50:26 MSD 2012

Hi,

thanks Jeff and Michael for your help.
Of course I set my variable with inline="true". To explain better, I have a catch-all extensions that call a lua script to initialize a set of chan variables according to the called number (destination_number). The script is executed inline.

After that I put a lot of application=log on my dialplan and I can see ${rmon} correctly set. One of my log apps is the anti-action on the time routing condition, so to check ${rmon} when it fails. And has the right value!

I'm wondering if mon,wday,time-of-day can be match against a variable.

I think I have to use reg-exp or lua  to do it :(