[Freeswitch-users] Help - SIP gateway issue with fs_cli but not with freeswtich console.

Mahendra Bhegade bhegades at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 21:56:18 MSD 2012

Hi ,

I was wondering if you can help me with the issue that I am facing. I have
a lua script which dials out using a gateway and works fine from freeswitch
console. If I execute the same script from fs_cli I get an error
identifiying an error with gateway and the complains about the numbe being
invalued

I am using a flowroute gateway and sip end point is
sofia/gateway/flowroute/15104496650 my entry for flowroute.xml is under
conf/sip_profiles/external

 If some one can shed some light on the matter I would appreciate it.

Mahendra

510-449-6650