[Freeswitch-users] How to enable Hardware DTMF detection (Dahdi/Digium card)

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Apr 24 21:02:21 MSD 2012

On 04/25/2012 12:08 AM, Haythem Horbit wrote:
> I had disabled echo canceller modules but the problem didn't resolved
>  ( wctdm24xxp 0000:25:08.0: VPM: Support Disabled   see :
> http://kb.digium.com/articles/FAQ/How-do-I-disable-echo-cancellation-module-without-removing-the-hardware?retURL=%2F&popup=false
> <http://kb.digium.com/articles/FAQ/How-do-I-disable-echo-cancellation-module-without-removing-the-hardware?retURL=%2F&popup=false>)
> I'am using mod_freetdm   (dahdi)
Try relaxing the DTMF twist thresholds. The need for that seems to
typically be a problem with calls from cellular systems, but it can
happen elsewhere when something is screwing badly with the frequency
response. Someone put changes into git recently so you can change the
setting through channel variables.

Steve