[Freeswitch-users] BLF in Multi-tenant config

Brian Foster bdfoster at endigotech.com
Tue Apr 24 09:04:39 MSD 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Rick Guyton <Rick at claritycomputer.com>wrote:

>  To be clear, I’m in utter amazement of what freeswitch can do and
> appreciate everyone who has contributed to making such an awesome
> application.

Welcome to the club ;-)

> So, when I can’t do something, I assume it is because of my own stupidity.
> I had assumed that I needed to make a “permissions” change somewhere or add
> the users from other domains as an alias or some sort. If it can’t be done,
> that makes sense. I meant no disrespect to Tony or anyone else who has
> contributed. I would just put them all in the same domain, but I must
> separate the companies for mostly political reasons.

Understandable.

Depending on your setup, you might just be able to do this on the phones
themselves. I don't know if you use these, but you know the little
attendant consoles you can plug into phones like polycom and aastra? Can
you register to the lines you want to monitor with those? I've never
actually had one (I'd like to get one for testing) but I'm fairly certain
you can. That would also depend on your network setup. If you've got all
the companies on their own LAN's then you're screwed unless freeswitch can
be fully accessed on each of those LAN's. Might be something to check out.

> * *

-BDF

> ** **

Brian D. Foster
Endigo Computer LLC
Email: bdfoster at endigotech.com
Phone: 317-800-7876
Indianapolis, Indiana, USA

This message contains confidential information and is intended for those
listed in the "To:", "CC:", and/or "BCC:" fields of the message header. If
you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.