[Freeswitch-users] BLF in Multi-tenant config

Chris Chen chris.chen2004 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:29:32 MSD 2012

Agree with BDF.

By design, in a multi-tenant environment, 101 at companyA should only have BLF
status for any extension within companyA,  otherwise why should you have
multi-tenant setup, just have them all in the same domain. We should really
appreciate Tony crew having built the FS to be really capable of providing
multi-tenant functions without too many tweaks.

Just my two cents.

Chris