[Freeswitch-users] (no subject)

Mikael Nordman oh2aun at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 17:20:04 MSD 2012

Hi,
I have a asr dialogue with two consecutive play_and_detect_speech calls.

The say: part is empty and the detect: part uses nuance grxml grammar.

In the second play_and_detect invocation freeswitch looses some of the
userplane data,
thus causing the speech detection to fail.

>From the userplane data forwarded by freeswitch to the Nuance NSS server,
about one second of speech is missing in the beginning of the phrase

If I add say: with some content, then all works fine.

What could cause this loss of userplane data ?

Cheers /Mike