[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] mod_gsmopen, now with USB dongle support (SMSs and Voice calls to/from Cellular Networks)

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sat Apr 21 17:06:52 MSD 2012

Look for "Huawei modem" on Ebay or similar sites.
ZTE dongles are probably compatibles too.

Anyway, if other brands or models have the basic USB interfaces
(serial + audio) but requires different modem commands, I will add
support to them. Just contact me via mail or IRC.

-giovanni

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Sincerely,