[Freeswitch-users] Dropped calls

Gilad Abada ga at steadfasttelecom.com
Sat Apr 21 01:02:47 MSD 2012

Hey Rob,

I think you need to set your grandstreams session timers to UAC. Its on the
page where you setup the extension.

Hope that works
Gill

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Rob Morin <rmorin at blie-ent.com> wrote:

> I recently (4/17/2012) did a “make current” on my Freeswitch PBX. (Last
> time I had done it was probably in January.) No particular reason for the
> update – just timely.****
>
> ** **
>
> After the update, we’re now seeing calls drop consistently at the ~1:47
> mark. Obviously, this wasn’t the case beforehand.****
>
> ** **
>
> I can provide a pcap file and Freeswitch log of a call demonstrating the
> issue; I’m just not sure what the best method to do so is.****
>
> ** **
>
> The FS server is sending a BYE, the REASON is ‘SIP; cause=408;
> text=”Session timeout”’.****
>
> ** **
>
> On my end, I have a Grandstream 502 and I can see the keep-alives are
> working. But now it is getting disconnected while it wasn’t before the
> update.****
>
> ** **
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thank you,****
>
> Rob****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Gilad Abada

SteadFast Telecommunications, Inc.

Call us to find out how much you can save with VoIP!

V: 212.589.1001
F: 212.589.1011

For 35 years, Steadfast Telecommunications has been providing
state-of-the-art communications technology to businesses and government
agencies - large and small. Steadfast Telecommunications tailors Unified
Communications and Voice-Over IP Solutions to single-site offices or
multi-site and worldwide enterprises.   Make your virtual office a
reality.  Enjoy the freedom to travel while remaining connected to your
office.