[Freeswitch-users] siptrace logs

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Apr 19 18:07:43 MSD 2012

How do we toggle the logging of this manually?
"sofia global siptrace [on|off]" turns toggles it for viewing in the
console, but not logging it.

After some googling I see an option: sofia tracelevel info / sofia
tracelevel debug .. but I thought I had used something different last time.

-Avi

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org