[Freeswitch-users] Mixing dynamic (xml_curl) and static (XML) dialplans

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 19:40:58 MSD 2012

Your static dp probably matched something which means it will not
bother to fail over to the other one.
If even one regex is matched in your static file you'll not get to do
the other one.

If you really need it to work as-is,  add a catch-all in the end of
the static file to transfer to the XML dp.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Brian Foster <bdfoster at endigotech.com> wrote:

>>>   <param name="dialplan" value="XML:/tmp/test.xml,XML"/>
>

> Not even close. Please read and re-read
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl and specifically look at
> bindings.
>
> -BDF
>
> On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Weigel, Stefan
> <Stefan.Weigel at allianz-warranty.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

>> I’m trying to mix static (XML file) and dynamic (mod_xml_curl) dialplan
>> content.
>>
>> My static dialplan looks like:
>>

>> /tmp/test.xml:
>>
>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>
>>
>> <document type="freeswitch/xml">
>>
>>   <section name="dialplan" description="RE Dial Plan For FreeSwitch">
>>
>>     <context name="public">
>>

>>     <extension name="unloop">
>>
>>       <condition field="${unroll_loops}" expression="^true$"/>
>>
>>       <condition field="${sip_looped_call}" expression="^true$">
>>
>>         <action application="deflect" data="${destination_number}"/>
>>
>>       </condition>
>>
>>     </extension>
>>

>>     <extension name="outside_call" continue="true">
>>
>>       <condition>
>>
>>         <action application="set" data="outside_call=true"/>
>>
>>       </condition>
>>
>>     </extension>
>>

>>     <extension name="call_debug" continue="true">
>>
>>       <condition field="${call_debug}" expression="^true$" break="never">
>>
>>         <action application="info"/>
>>
>>       </condition>
>>
>>     </extension>
>>

>>     </context>
>>
>>   </section>
>>
>> </document>
>>

>> I changed parameter “dialplan” in profile internal.xml:
>>

>>     <param name="dialplan" value="XML:/tmp/test.xml,XML"/>
>>

>> But when placing a call I only see that diaplan from static XML is parsed
>> and executed (message “has executed the last dialplan instruction, hanging
>> up.”).
>>

>> What’s going wrong ?
>>

>> Thanks and cheers
>>

>> Stefan

>> consulting at freeswitch.org
>> http://www.freeswitchsolutions.com
>>

>> Official FreeSWITCH Sites
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org
>> http://www.cluecon.com
>>
>> FreeSWITCH-users mailing list
>> http://www.freeswitch.org
>>

> --
> Brian D. Foster
> Endigo Computer LLC
> Email: bdfoster at endigotech.com
> Phone: 317-800-7876
> Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
>
> This message contains confidential information and is intended for those
> listed in the "To:", "CC:", and/or "BCC:" fields of the message header. If
> you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
> copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
> this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be
> [...]

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm