[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and network bonding

Sharad Garg sharad at coraltele.com
Wed Apr 18 08:51:49 MSD 2012

Hi All

I am trying the FS with network bonding. My configuration is as follows -

eth0    -    No IP assigned
eth1    -    No IP assigned
bond0  -   192.168.4.65          This is the virtual IP which is to access the freeswitch.

Earlier when I was throwing the call to FS on 192.168.4.65, call was not arriving at FS. But later on with the help of some kind people of this forum, I got some suggestions & I defined the "domain=192.168.4.65" & in internal profile, I have defined sip-ip=domain & rtp-ip=domain. After this, FS is attending the call.

Now the problem is voice is one way. From FS to Network, voice is OK but Network to FS there is no voice.

I request the forum to help me on this issue also.

Best Regards
Sharad