[Freeswitch-users] what is the purpose and value of the files in the db directory?

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Sat Apr 14 20:19:30 MSD 2012

If you arent using Voicemail you can just delete them prior to startup every
time...

However, I would say if you are getting this routinely this is just symptom
of a larger problem... And its like treating just the pain from the bullet
in your foot with advil and not treating the bullet wound...

The question should be why are these corrupting...

I run 100s of 1000s (of not millions) of sessions per day on freeswitch with
recent versions of the code and do not see this issue, so I¹m left wondering
if theres some reason this is happening like hard killing of the box or some
other bug...

Iirc it is sqlite3, but we have a defacto fork of SQLite running due to a
variety of things we had to re-arrange in the code. Standard SQLite tools
should still allow you to play with the .db files tho