[Freeswitch-users] ESL originate retreiving dialresult.

Michael Lutz mytemike72 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 12:10:37 MSD 2012

Hi Guys,

I am in an urgent matter an need help with something, I am using an ESL
inbound connection to setup a new call.

It works fine on successful answered calls.

I am using the uuid_getvar api function whilst dialing to get the
endpoint_disposition of the dialing uuid to check when a call is answered.

So when it's answered it will return "ANSWER".

The problem with this is that if an attempt fails, the endpoint disposition
cannot be read with the uuid_getvar function because the dialing session is
already gone.

What is the best way to get the result in realtime?, I really need to know
the reason it failed.

Thanks for your help,

Mike.