[Freeswitch-users] Strange DTMF Tones On Inbound Calls

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Apr 10 19:54:55 MSD 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Daniel Knaggs <
Daniel.Knaggs at realitysolutions.co.uk> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> 1. Forgive my ignorance but why would I open a ticket with Sangoma when my
> card is made by Digium?  Or have I missed something here?

Sangoma wrote and supports mod_freetdm and they have expertise to diagnose
the issue

> 2. Another user has contacted me directly with the same issue as we're
> getting, but he's using a Sangoma PRI card - I've asked him to post it on
> the mailing list.  The only thing is common is that we're both using PRI
> and of course FreeSwitch.

This is why I suspect something is amiss in FreeTDM - it seems to be
happening regardless of the hardware mfg.

> 3. As for my signature, I do find it a bit ridiculous that I'm being
> discriminated because of this.  However, for a test I will reply to this
> e-mail in plain text rather than HTML to see what it does.

I wouldn't put too much stock in this. The footer is a bit annoying but out
of the thousands of people who read these emails only a few said something
about it. I honestly don't believe that someone is holding a solution
hostage until you find a workaround for the "footer spam." :)

-MC