[Freeswitch-users] Problem bridging to an external mobile number

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Tue Apr 10 19:19:36 MSD 2012

Anton

I have posted the log as you requested under user name ocset.

Just to add some more info to the story, I have a Netgear voip modem and
I am using that voip line to call the POTS line and when I tested it
this time, it also killed my internet connection and I had to reboot the
modem.

So to clarify the devices involved:  Voip phone (not managed by
Freeswitch) -> POTS line (GXW4104) -> freeswitch -> GSM gateway(GXW4104)
-> mobile phone.

Thanks
Regards