[Freeswitch-users] mod_avmd false positives, ineffecient

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Apr 9 21:18:02 MSD 2012

Thank you for taking the time not only to make code improvements but also
to inform the community of what you did and why. I suspect that EricDC is
going to be the one who is in the best position to comment on the changes
since he's the author of mod_avmd. In the meantime, though, if any out
there is using mod_avmd and is in a position to try out David's changes and
report back on jira then that would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
MC