[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan/PHP esl variable problem.

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Sun Apr 8 00:38:10 MSD 2012

On 07/04/12 10:33, Wesley Akio wrote:

> Maybe the dialplan is waiting for curl to return... Can you see that
> at the logs?

Thanks Wesley,

But the curl should return as soon as the event is detected, and surely
the queued request for PAGD should proceed regardless of my polling for
events after it.  I've even tried listening for all events and logging
them but I see nothing in the logs and still have to wait for the web
server to timeout. The really odd thing is that if I don't do anything
else in my PHP after the PAGD ESL call then I hear the message playing,
as soon as I try to do anything else (including polling for events) I don't.

I am just curious as to a) if I am trying to do something unsupported or
b) I have found a bug.

Cheers

Alex