[Freeswitch-users] BLF Presence

Dorn DJBinter djbinter at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 12:22:24 MSD 2012

Thank you, Yehavi.

Presence is working fine.  I just want to see the status in sip_presence
table which I assume that it would have similar info as "sip show
subscriptions", but on my FreeSWITCH system, that table does not populate
any info at all which I wonder whether I need to adjust any variables
somewhere.

On Apr 6, 2012, at 11:41 PM, Yehavi Bourvine <yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com>