[Freeswitch-users] help with using mod_xml_curl

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Thu Apr 5 05:26:30 MSD 2012

On Wed, Apr 4, 2012 at 4:17 AM, Ashish Lal <ashishlal.work at gmail.com> wrote:
> Freeswitch then queries a webserver using xml_curl to authenticate the
> username and session id. Is this possible? Can we use mod_xml_curl to send a
> session id? If so how?

This should get you started:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_xml_curl#bindings.3D.22directory.22

> Also, I am using a simple TCP server for a dummy webserver. Do XML responses
> from the TCP server have to be wrapped in HTTP POST?

It's FreeSWITCH doing an HTTP POST to a web server and then the web
server responding with XML over HTTP. You're going to love it for its
power and flexibility.

Good luck, happy hacking and welcome to FreeSWITCH!

Best,
Gabe