[Freeswitch-users] Is it possible to ring user without bridging?

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Apr 5 01:39:28 MSD 2012

Is there a way to ring an internal user/group but not have it participate in the incoming call/bridge? I know sounds strange but I have a situation where I need to call a user group for 1 second (different ring on the phones) and proceeding in the extension dialplan. I tried the wiki on this one too. It has been dialed using bridge but that is causing problems if a call is picked up during that 1 ring. Thanks for any help.
Mario G