[Freeswitch-users] Strange DTMF Tones On Inbound Calls

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 4 18:57:55 MSD 2012

On 04/04/2012 12:25 PM, Daniel Knaggs wrote:

As has been hinted before, would you mind no longer sending that over
the top email signature? Every time I see it I ignore or even delete the
email. And I doubt I'm the only one.

If it's your company's policy to insist on sending such a signature (so
you can't disable it) then just get a Gmail account and subscribe to the
list from your Gmail account. Easier on the eyes of the list subscribers
and you might even get an answer to your question :-)

Thanks,
Patrick