[Freeswitch-users] adding leg C for external recorder

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Wed Apr 4 10:32:23 MSD 2012

It's a ridiculously expensive stand-alone recording system that can record
RTP streams. It's not up to me to change it at this point.

My leg C notion is a fallback in case it doesn't grok SIP calls as
advertised; everything else in this project has fallen short of
expectations (except FreeSWITCH) so I expect this to fall short as well.
:- /

Bote