[Freeswitch-users] enter only existing conferences in dialplan.

Stephen Dame sdame at 207me.com
Tue Apr 3 20:49:05 MSD 2012

Thanks, for the help everyone,  I'm off and running with all your advice,
in my case I have an app {bigbluebutton] that creates the initial conf
number using another dial plan entry.

This is allowing an external DID to call in, and only join the valid
conference that is already running with no pin needed.  The application
displays the conf number, so users just have to dial, and enter the valid
conf number.

Both books are great, and every time I dig into them a learn a bunch more.

Regards,

Stephen