[Freeswitch-users] mod_cdr_cvs

Miha miha at softnet.si
Mon Apr 2 16:25:31 MSD 2012

Hi,

as I needed quick solution to put cdr to mysql I have used perl script
which is at the and of wiki page of mod_cdr_cvs.

As I have now 500 registrations on FS there are a lot of cdr files
created in log/cdr-cvs/. I will need a little more time to create my
script and parser for xml_cdr so I have one question.

Can I delete all thous cdr-cvs files? Will FS created Master file when
the first call will be made after I will deleted all cdr-cvs files?

Thank you!

Regards,
Miha