[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan/PHP esl variable problem.

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Sun Apr 1 13:50:37 MSD 2012

On 01/04/12 10:33, Peter Olsson wrote:
> I believe that it's only sync in outbound mode. Maybe it would be easier to do what you want in outbound mode instead?
>
> /Peter
>
> ________________________________
Thanks Peter,

I was thinking about that but since I'm not having much luck listening
for events in inbound mode, I think I'd be running before I could walk
(ie I'd have to listen for incoming calls rather than just using the
dialplan to do that, and I don't want to risk breaking all the other
calls on the system).

This isn't working for instance (after the execute):

while ($event->getType() != 'CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE' ) {
                 $esl->execute("&sleep",1000);
         }

It actually seems to stop the call working completely, ie the caller
doesn't hear the "enter the phone number". Not sure why, since that's
executed before!

Cheers

Alex