[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch fails with Kamailio dispatcher as front.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 02:59:25 MSD 2011

I have a setup with 2 FreeSwitch servers and a single Kamailio sevrer in
front with the dispatcher module.

Everything works when directly connected to FreeSwitch. When I connect to
Kamailio I'm only able to call one way between 2 extensions.

The log from FreeSwitch says:
2011-09-29 15:51:53.625761 [ERR] sofia_reg.c:2136 Cannot locate any
authentication credentials to complete an authentication request for realm
'"10.0.1.7"'

I guess it because, somehow, that one of the extension has a local IP.

Both extensions can register and call into FreeSwitch and hear hold music
etc. It's just one of the extension who can't call the other extension.

I don't know if the error should be fixed on FreeSwitch or on Kamailio. And
how...

Can anyone help me out?