[Freeswitch-users] FsGUI.exe on windows 2003 server: no available plugin

king2kin xing2kin at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 06:52:42 MSD 2011

Hi Joao,

Yes, I do have the folder [plugins] inside the folder where I have the fsgui.exe. The directory structure where I installed FsGui is as follows:

[C:\FreeSWITCH]: this is the root directory where [FsGui] was installed, and  those exe files are located;
[C:\FreeSWITCH\plugins]: it contains only one dll file "consoleplugin.dll".

x.k.