[Freeswitch-users] Mitel 52xx Broadsoft SLA/SCA Issues

aromberg at gmail.com aromberg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 08:03:56 MSD 2011

Alright, I have a new logfile dump in pastebin
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17403

This timeline goes a little different... Mitel 1 picks up the Shared
Line, calls the echo test, puts it on hold, and Mitel 2 tries to pick
up the shared line but gets voicemail.

I've compared the call-info line and they seem to match.... and in the
default dialplan the extension is defined... otherwise how am I
getting the voicemail?

Line 950 is where the 2nd phone tries to pick up.... as you can see
after that it has the correct appearance-id and call-info:

Line 1065 looks like Freeswitch is making a new call instead of
capturing the old one.

Hope this is of some help

Thanks,

Adam