[Freeswitch-users] Call forward

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 26 23:41:13 MSD 2011

Can you pastebin the dialplan part that handles the callforward? It is not
properly building the bridge string. Look at line #196:
EXECUTE sofia/internal/4100 at 10.10.22.31 bridge(@10.10.22.31)
it's not getting the "4102" into that bridge app's argument. Show us the
dialplan and we can help you figure out what is happening.

-MC