[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: [asterisk-users] VoIP Abuse to Twitter (real time VoIP Abuse)

vip killa vipkilla at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 19:45:55 MSD 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Huddleston <rhuddleston at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Sep 22, 2011 at 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-users] VoIP Abuse to Twitter (real time VoIP Abuse)
asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>

Sounds like a great idea.. Hopefully the page/account never gets hacked and
bad IP’s published.. I could see a great hack of ****

127.0.0.1  ****

192.168.0.0/16 ****

10.0.0.0/8 ****

getting up there somehow and next thing you know – BAM!****

** **

But I haven’t RTFM – I’m guessing there is probably a white list that
supersedes the naughty list.****

** **

** **